New 'The Walking Dead' Animated wish fulfillment videos comedy gold.

April 2, 2014 10 Comments

New 'The Walking Dead' Animated wish fulfillment videos comedy gold.

If you could write the script for 'The Walking Dead' season 5 and had free rein to do whatever you pleased, what would you make happen on the show?  If it were me, I'd probably resurrect Andrea, Lori and the Governor, just so I could kill them all over again.

Or something like that.

Anyway, the guys over at College Humor decided to create a "What we wish would happen on The Walking Dead" video and I can honestly say that it's really funny.

Giving away Baby J to a nice family so the rest of the guys can get back to the business of walker slaying would be beyond awesome.

What would you like to see happen on The Walking Dead if you had creative control? Get crazy in the comments below.

The Walking Dead will return October only on AMC.

Hilarious TV series bashing} ✔ Verified Staff} by. Eric Kirk

• linkedin resume writing service - February 19, 2015 4:46 PM

Seems to be funny, but a lot more things to carry out from here, this will surely assist me with the different writing service as well.

• medical coding and billing online - September 16, 2016 11:07 PM

Heya! I'm glad to know about the new season launching of walking dead. I was a regular viewer for all the seasons and I loved watching this comic serial. Thansks and Keep up the outstanding work!

• Custom Wristbands - December 23, 2015 8:06 AM

Not only that, but stamps are difficult to see. They require the security person to grab a flashlight and look closely at the person’s hand.

• webmotion digital company - March 26, 2016 8:03 AM

It is somewhat fantastic, and yet check out the advice at this treat.

• Heya! I'm at work browsing your blog from my new iphone 4! Just wanted to say I love reading through your blog and look forward to all your posts! Keep up the outstanding work!

• Winnipeg Caterers - May 25, 2016 8:18 AM

Link exchange is nothing else however it is simply placing the other person's web site link on your page at proper place and other person will also do similar in support of you.

• bestessay review - December 15, 2016 11:50 AM

This video is great creation by the college students and it looks very funny and humorous to me. I have never seen such a horror type of script can be converted very easily into this kind of comedy script and using the same animated pictures which totally changed the serious horror script into funny humor script.

• cheat clash royale - March 12, 2017 1:26 PM

Look into this homepage as you really want this website for clash royale gems and gold.

• yeezy 350 boost fake for sale - July 2, 2017 6:51 AM

Thanks for your article. I also think laptop computers have become more and more popular currently,

• Google - July 3, 2017 7:40 AM