Martin Lawrence Says 'Bad Boys 3' May Begin Filming in March.October 7, 2016
The concept and official first poster for Bad Boys 3 were released a while back or during the Comic Con 2016 event by Sony themselves. Then we received the news directly from Sony that the film is going to be called 'Bad Boys for Life.'
But that was then and this is now and now we have the best update revealed so far pertaining to the film. The update is the official date that filming may start commencing for the third outing of the series. Actor Martin Lawrence, who plays detective Marcus Burnett alongside fellow actor Will Smith who plays Detective Mike Lowrey, has revealed the official date that the film begins shooting.
Lawrence decided to hit up Jimmy Kimmel's ABC house on Thursday to talk about his new stand-up, Doin' Time: Uncut. Kimmel took it upon himself to ask some questions about the future of the Bad Boys franchise. When asked what fans pester him about the most when they spot him in public, Lawrence took the opportunity to speak cautiously about the current plans for Bad Boys 3.
"The most is when we gonna do another Bad Boys," Lawrence said. "We're looking towards maybe, you know, March or so, hopefully. If we can get everybody together at the same time. I don't think there's a holdout, it's just a matter of getting the script right and everything and just doing it at the right time."
Even though Lawrence is one of two of the most important pieces of the film, we still have to think left and right about this seeing that things could change at some point. This is evident seeing that the official release date for the film had changed also.
All in all, what do you think? Are you ready for Bad Boys for Life? Let MovieCreedLive know by commenting below.
Bad Boys for Life is set to hit theaters January 12, 2018.
ACTION x COMEDY
BY. ZACKARY NGUYEN
SOURCE: JIMMY KIMMELFOLLOW US↓ <
Enter Email Address in Box:
NEWS FROM OTHER PLACES AROUND THE NET. FEEL FREE TO COMMENT BELOW THE BOX. THANK YOU: