Read Time:8 Minute, 12 Second
It makes no difference how civilized and sensible we are, the basic instinct ensuring our survival is extremely strong in every individual living. Have you ever analyzed how deep this instinct is interred in you? It prompts you to jump off the road when a wild driver speeds by. It makes you withdraw your hand instantly when you touch something very hot, cold or spooky. It prompts us to find mates and give birth to children to guarantee the life of future generations. And the basic way of the instinct of self-preservation to address us and inform us whether we do right or wrong are two polar feelings – pain and pleasure.
Pleasure is the most desirable feeling in the world. We all long for joys of all types imaginable because they make us feel satisfied and believe that our life is worth living. On the contrary, pain is the most dreaded and avoided feeling in the world. Sometimes we curse our own organism for producing so much pain and in our despair we forget that without pain we would not be able to survive!
There is a very rare health disorder the major symptom of which is human inability to feel pain. You will be astonished to learn that those humans who are unable to perceive pain are the most miserable creatures in the world! Believe it or not, but they envy us, who are blessed with the best health guardian in the world – our ability of feeling pain! Do you want to know why? The matter is that they have to examine their own body several times a day looking into the mirror to make sure they are ok! The poor pain-deprived persons will not notice the blister of a burn on their elbow alongside with numerous scratches, sprains, fractures, broken bones and internal health disorders. Believe us, pain is your trusted friend informing you about every dangerous change in the state of your body, both inside and outside, and ensuring you the fastest recovery possible!
It is important to note that we are careless enough to undermine our health every single day. Eventually our foolish behavior leads us to the kingdom of pain – it is the price we have to pay for present-day ways of life. What is meant here?
1. Snack foods and absence of natural fresh water (the bottles of water we buy are not able of satisfying our biological needs);
2. Lack or minimum important elements, vitamins and minerals in the products we consume;
3. Awful ecological state of big industrial areas where the majority of people live;
4. Living in huge cities with constant noise, heavy traffic, smoke and lack of privacy;
5. Stress and strain in every sphere of our life;
6. Keeping to bad habits like smoking tobacco and marihuana, drinking alcohol beverages, taking drugs, accumulating negative attitudes and feelings of hopelessness and despair; taking too many drugs with and/or without the practitioner’s prescription;
7. Lack or minimum of healthy physical activities;
8. Spending days inside without ever going out;
9. Lack or minimum of sleep, rest and relaxation;
10. Inferior weekend and vacations full of toil and extra work.
Alas, sometimes pain becomes intolerable becoming your personal butcher. Speaking about acute states, medical surgeries, injuries, chronic illnesses etc., men and women in pain must receive immediate help to survive the hardest hours or day successfully. And this help is relieving pain. Despite their bad record narcotic pain relievers were, are and will be one of the most reliable, effective and rapid ways of helping men and women in pain. To tell you the truth, Tramadol, Vicodin, Xanax and many drugs of the kind have become notorious without a weighty reason. Some fellows tend to misuse opioid pain killers for reaching their personal lethal nirvana, while others who need the medications badly are afraid of starting Tramadol therapy because of all those flamboyant newspaper headlines we see daily. Is there a reasonable way out? Of course! Read the most significant information about Tramadol and decide for yourself whether you should get discount Tramadol online and start taking this medication or try to survive without it.
As we have mentioned before, Tramadol is a highly effective opioid pain reliever. It is a widely spread centrally-acting analgesic prescribed for fighting back moderate to moderately severe pain. This drugs is considered to be relatively new. Tramadol was made by German pharmaceutical company Grünenthal GmbH in the late 1970s. It was a wonderful synthetic Codeine analog, belonging to the calss of the phenanthrene alkaloids and opioids. Just like Codeine, Tramadol in the course of clinical testing turned out to be a great pain killer. Soon Tramadol demonstrated unique characteristics. Unlike Codeine, Tramadol was metabolized in human organism into O-desmethyltramadol. The new medication influenced the human opiate receptors or μ1 and μ2 receptors like any opiod was supposed to, but in addition to it Tramadol became well known for releasing serotonin and inhibiting the action of norepinephrine in our brain. It was absolutely new and unpredictable. In other words, Tramadol produced euphoria alongside with dangerous respiratory depression showing exclusive μ-opioid receptors selectivity impossible with Morphine and other natural and semi-synthetic phenanthrene alkaloids and opioids. Later Tramadol was used for resisting numerous painful states including the most types of neuralgia, injuries, chronic illnesses etc.
Please, remember that Tramadol can be safely used in pain personalities if several simple rules are observed:
1. Patients take the minimal quantity of Tramadol keeping to the biggest time spans possible between two doses;
2. Males and females stay with Tramadol the shortest period possible;
3. Humans take Tramadol regularly as prescribed by the medical man and never overdose the med;
4. Humans never stop using Tramadol suddenly.
Following these instructions you will never come across Tramadol adverse reactions and withdrawal symptoms.
The usual dosage of Tramadol manufactured by the majority of pharmaceutical companies is 50 mg generic tablets or capsules. This efficient opioid pain killer is also available as Ultracet, Ultram and Ultram ER. These compounds contain a smaller dose of Tramadol (37.5 mg) and larger dose of APAP (325 mg) producing a splendid pain relieving action.
You can recognize any synthetic opioid pain killer including Tramadol for its harsh unpleasant and mildly bitter taste. Please, remember that the biggest safe dosage of Tramadol acceptable for taking by mouth is 400 mg a day. The best doctors say you should never apply the maximum dosage of Tramadol! As a matter of fact, the safest Tramadol dosage indicated by recent investigation is 300 mg a day. By the way, newly marketed meds like Ultracet, Ultram and Ultram ER tablets contain 37.5 mg of Tramadol only and 325 mg of APAP. You are recommended to take 8 tablets a day at the most – that makes the total of 300 mg of Tramadol.
Never overdose your Tramadol! It is extremely dangerous and can end up in coma, lethargy and even immediate painful death!
It is essential to memorize that when following Tramadol therapy is very risky:
– for people over 75 or under 18;
– for people who are allergic to any medications;
– for patients who experience problems with alcohol and drug abuse;
– for individuals who have the record of kidney, liver or stomachdiseases;
– for persons who have the record of depressions and suicidal ideas;
– for persons who are currently intoxicated;
– for patients who have lately taken alcohol; narcotic pain medicines; sedatives or tranquilizers (Valium, Xanax, Vicodin, Diazepam etc.); meds for depression, panic and/or anxiety disorders; medicines for mental diseases (such as bipolar disorder, schizophrenia);
– for persons who recently used street drugs.
Tramadol is a very reactive drug interacting with every substance in your body. Please, beware mixing Tramadol with:
– alcohol to avoid a lethal decrease in your breathing;
– cold or allergy medications to avoid allergy and liver failure;
– opioid pain drugs to avoid overdose;
– sleeping drugs to avoid overdose;
– muscle relaxers to avoid overdose;
– drugs for seizures, depression or anxiety to avoid overdose and painful side effects.
Check twice if you have already informed your doc that you take on a regular basis:
– any MAO inhibitors (Isocarboxazid (Marplan), Tranylcypromine (Parnate), Phenelzine (Nardil), Selegiline (Eldepryl, Emsam) etc;
– any antidepressants (Amitriptyline (Elavil), Citalopram (Celexa), Clomipramine (Anafranil), Desipramine (Norpramin), Escitalopram (Lexapro), Fluoxetine (Prozac, Sarafem), Fluvoxamine (Luvox), Imipramine (Tofranil), Nortriptyline (Pamelor); Paroxetine (Paxil), Sertraline (Zoloft) etc.
You should tell your practitioner if you have to use Carbamazepine (Tegretol); Warfarin (Coumadin); Digoxin (Lanoxin, Lanoxicaps); Ketoconazole (Nizoral); Rrythromycin (E-Mycin, E.E.S., Ery-Tab); Rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, Rifater); St. John’s wort; Quinidine (Quinaglute, Quinadex, Cardioquin, Quinora) and any other medications. Do not fail to point out what kind of vitamins, minerals or herbal products you take.
Tramadol is better avoided during pregnancy and lactation as a very tricky drug. Tramadol therapy, pregnancy and lactation should never concur! The matter is that all narcotic pain killers easily penetrate human placenta and get into breast milk. Getting into the baby’s organism they cause great harm to the fetus or the nursing baby, because in fact your child becomes a real Tramadol user consuming the med inside your womb and sucking contaminated milk. No wonder Tramadol is a FDA pregnancy category C drug. Dear females! Please, inform your GP if you are pregnant or plan to become pregnant before using cheap Tramadol online without a prescription.
If you take Tramadol for a long period of time in high doses or if you happen to stop it too fast, you can come across painful withdrawal symptoms such as anxiety and panic attacks; sweating and weakness; insomnia; shakiness; nausea; diarrhea; hallucinations; odd bodily sensations. If any signs given above last, feel free to seek medical help, otherwise you will not be able to survive the most difficult 72 hours of withdrawal.
My name is Diane Frazier, and I created this blog after I was injured while rock climbing. It was all in good humor. Then it became a part of my daily routine. It enabled me to make this my full-time job, relocate abroad, travel, write, and even collaborate with my husband. I never imagined I'd find myself in this situation. Not only here, but also where I am right now. I relocated from Dallas to Germany in 2016. In 2019, I returned to Dallas to write and travel around the United States and the world.
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %
0 0 %