CoolSculpting is a technique used to remove chunkiness and fat from the body. Since it is voted one of the safest techniques, there are not many side effects. The procedure has successfully reduced cellulite and fat from the body since it shrinks them through freezing. The procedure uses the fact that fat cells and fatty tissue are affected by cold temperatures.
Why is the CoolSculpting process so recommended?
When the body is exposed to cold temperatures, the fat cells will shrink. This is one of the reasons why it is recommended for a person undergoing this procedure to dress warmly. The patient will be required to wear two pads around their stomachs and thighs for about two hours after the treatment. Ten minutes before the end of treatment, a cooling gel will be rubbed on the treated areas.
The procedure will be performed in a clinic, and an individual may need to pay from $800 to $3000 for the New Jersey CoolSculpting treatment. The appointments are for each half of the body, and most people would need to undergo two sessions for the process. The before and after photos are the best way to understand how efficient this procedure is. This article will help one understand how effective CoolSculpting is in reducing fat from their bodies.
Here are some of the interesting facts about CoolSculpting:
- Most people who undertake the procedure believe that they will gain weight after the procedure is done. Unfortunately, this is not the case. The patient needs to understand that their body fat would shrink, but it won’t be converted into a muscle as how some people think. This only means they will lose their cellulite and get rid of their chunky thighs or stomachs.
- The effects of CoolSculpting last for up to six months total. After this period, if one wants to continue with the treatment, they must go through it again, having paid an extra fee.
- There are no lumps or bumps on a person’s body after undergoing CoolSculpting. This is because the fat cells would have already been killed.
- The procedure would definitely lighten the body weight, but there are no permanent changes.
- The treatment can be done again if there is still excess fat in the body. This time, though, it should be done differently since the area might have already become more sensitive to cold temperatures in between treatments. If a patient wants to continue doing this for another six months, they are required to rent an ice chamber which helps improve the treatment outcome with CoolSculpting.
- Some people think that the procedure is very painful since they could feel any discomfort from the procedure. However, this is only a psychological thing since the patient would not feel anything during the treatment.
- The procedure is not for everyone since it may be an expensive treatment for those who have heavy pockets.
As mentioned earlier, one of the popular myths about CoolSculpting and other fat-removal methods is that they will make one gain weight due to regained fat cells, which are being converted into muscle tissue. However, several medical studies have disproved this myth, and it should be noted that losing weight while retaining muscle tissue can be achieved with diet and exercise.
CoolSculpting is an effective and natural way to treat your cellulite, loose skin, and even overall fatty deposits. This procedure is safe and fast. Thus you will see instant results within a few days of using it. With only a few minutes of treatment, you can expect permanent results lasting for about six months.